Crosscompile x86 and ARM - embedded applcation?

Crosscompile x86 and ARM - embedded applcation?

julyjim
I am looking to replace current IDE with NetBeans
I want to develop C code on x86 system and run it on ARM system - embedded application.
I have  been experimenting with with various configurations , including TCF ( Target communication framework) AKA Agent.

Is there similar technology available on NetBeans?

Re: Crosscompile x86 and ARM - embedded applcation?

arsi
Hi,

https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/cnd/remote-modes.html
https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/cnd/remotedev-tutorial.html

Arsi

Code snippets community manager
    CSM integrated into Netbeans auto completion.