Creating a New Project

Akshay Naik
To whomever this may concern,

I recently downloaded NetBeans for my Mac and I've run into a pretty big problem where the 'Open New Project' button AND the New Project function under File is unresponsive. I have re-downloaded the program many times but haven't got much luck. Please let me know what I should do!

Akshay Naik

Re: Creating a New Project

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Which version of NetBeans are you using? And which version of the JDK?

Gj

On 25/09/2017 23:06, Akshay Naik wrote:

> To whomever this may concern,
>
> I recently downloaded NetBeans for my Mac and I've run into a pretty
> big problem where the 'Open New Project' button AND the New Project
> function under File is unresponsive. I have re-downloaded the program
> many times but haven't got much luck. Please let me know what I should
> do!
>
> Akshay Naik

Re: Creating a New Project

Greenberg, Gary (ARC-TI)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]

What do you mean by “unresponsive”? Is it doing something? Do you see spinning ball?

Try to delete userdir.

If it does not help send us some log info.

If it is hanging, try to get thread dump and publish it here.