Creating a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project in 4.1

Creating a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project in 4.1

Wagnell

I am trying to do the Tutorial Setting Up a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project (http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/quickstart-nbm.html#). After installing NetBeans 4.1 (I have JDK 5.0) it says:

Creating a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project

  1. Choose File > New Project. Under Categories, select NetBeans Plug-in Modules.

But I don’t get the Plug-in Modules in the list of Categories. Is this available in 4.1 or only 4.2? Am I missing something else?

Re: Creating a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project in 4.1

Geertjan Wielenga
Wagnell wrote:

> I am trying to do the Tutorial Setting Up a NetBeans Plug-in Module
> Project
> <http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/quickstart-nbm.html#setup>
> (http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/quickstart-nbm.html#
> <http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/quickstart-nbm.html>). After
> installing NetBeans 4.1 (I have JDK 5.0) it says:
>

>       *Creating a NetBeans Plug-in Module Project*
>
>    1. Choose File > New Project. Under Categories, select NetBeans
>       Plug-in Modules.
>
> But I don?t get the Plug-in Modules in the list of Categories. Is this
> available in 4.1 or only 4.2? Am I missing something else?

[hidden email].

Your feedback on the tutorials would be highly appreciated.

-- Geertjan