Crashes with javafx extension in Linux

NoelBlakley
Hello

I got an extension which works fine on windows systems, but openoffice crushes when i try to use in on linux, tested it on Arch,CentOs,fedora results are same... There is no exception thrown in logs, also no exception happens when debugging from source code.What may be the reason?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Creative Marketing Company

Thanks

Re: Crashes with javafx extension in Linux

Aaradhya
Wow, Really great article i enjoy it very much here I appreciating your knowledge keep sharing kindly check it out wifi kill