Copying and pasting freezing Netbeans 8.1

Copying and pasting freezing Netbeans 8.1

tiger2380
I did some research and this issue was reported in build 6.1. So WHY is this still an issue today? I love Netbeans, I think it is a wonderful IDE but stuff like this make me want to quit it. Why a simple copy and paste is a major pain in my rear? WHY!!!

It might not be a Netbeans issue but it only happens when I'm using Netbeans. It has happen to me before. I be working, I ctrl+c a word, ctrl+v and then froze.

Re: Copying and pasting freezing Netbeans 8.1

Mark Wilmoth
What report? What JDK? What OS?

Mark