Connection mysql server

lolocle
i all,

I am sorry it has been already raised but it's driving me nuts...

I have tried to set up the connection with phpmyadmin mysql server set up with mamp pro.

i have entered the root password and then defined the admin properties using the following path:

admin: /Applications/MAMP PRO/MAMP PRO.app

start: /Applications/MAMP/bin/startMysql.sh

stop: /Applications/MAMP/bin/stopMysql.sh

then and I receive the following error message:

Unable to connect to the MySQL server:

org.netbeans.api.db.explorer.DatabaseException: org.netbeans.api.db.explorer.DatabaseException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server..

I am novice, it's surely stupide how to deal with it, but I am stucked.

so please help me it would be much appreciated!