Complete & Absolute Removal of NB

Papa
Complete & Absolute Removal of NB.

After repeated frustrated attempts to  develop and test C/C++ software
solutions, I would like to try one more thing as my last resource; I'd
like to completely & absolutely remove NB from my Win 8.1 Machine.
Having said that, I'm concerned that the uninstaller might leave some
residual files in the system, that will eventually affect the next new
installation.

I would like to know, what are the directories and/or files that the
uninstaller would not remove and would affect a new installation of NB.

Thanks in advance.

--
ArbolOne.ca
Using FireFox and Thunderbird.