Command line

Do,Hoa Duc
Hi,

I am running NB 4.0. I  can execute my program in the IDE ok. But I can't run my program from the command line.

From the dist folder, I ran: java -jar filename.jar and got the following err mesg:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jericho/es/client/eva
luator/Evaluator
        at jericho.JR2TestEvaluator.main(JR2TestEvaluator.java:34)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hoa

Re: Command line

Michael Kroll-2
Hello,

do you use external .jar's ?
Can you tell us what do you have in the 'manifest'-file.
Wich Java-Version do you use ?

Bye

--
http://www.smurfi.de

2005/7/26, Do,Hoa Duc <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I am running NB 4.0. I  can execute my program in the IDE ok. But I can't
> run my program from the command line.
>
> From the dist folder, I ran: java -jar filename.jar and got the following
> err mesg:

> jericho/es/client/eva
> luator/Evaluator
>         at jericho.JR2TestEvaluator.main(JR2TestEvaluator.java:34)
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Hoa

RE: Command line

Do,Hoa Duc
Yes, I used external .jar's.

Content of the manifest.mf file is:
Manifest-Version: 1.0

I running JDK 1.5.0.

Thanks for your help.
Hoa

Can you tell us what do you have in the 'manifest'-file.
Wich Java-Version do you use ?

Bye

--
http://www.smurfi.de

2005/7/26, Do,Hoa Duc <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I am running NB 4.0. I  can execute my program in the IDE ok. But I
can't
> run my program from the command line.
>
> From the dist folder, I ran: java -jar filename.jar and got the
following

> err mesg:

> jericho/es/client/eva
> luator/Evaluator
>         at jericho.JR2TestEvaluator.main(JR2TestEvaluator.java:34)
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Hoa

Re: Command line

Charles Whittington
Read this and associated links and postings

http://www.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=nbusers&msgNo=52996

Charles