Code completion for Persistence Unit properties in NB 8.2 persistence.xml

Code completion for Persistence Unit properties in NB 8.2 persistence.xml

sspyrison-2
Hello,

IN NB 8.1 and earlier, I recall that code completion provided a list of valid values for each property name and value within a Persistence Unit.  In other words, given the following property:

Code:
<property name="javax.persistence.schema-generation.database.action" value=""/>

I could ctrl-space within the value attribute and browse a list of valid values such as drop-and-create, create, none, etc

In NB 8.2, this is not working at all for me.  I only receive "No Suggestions" for the values.  I can use auto-complete within the overall XML document to add new elements.  That works fine.  In other words, I can ctrl-space and add:

Code:
<property name="" value=""/>

But, if I ctrl-space within the name or values attributes I receive "No Suggestions," whereas in prior versions of NetBeans I received both JPA and EclipseLink values - which was very helpful and productive (and sorely missed).

I am on macOS Sierra and NB 8.2 with JDK 1.8.0_101.  Has anyone else experienced similar behavior?