Chrome says: nightly is a harmful program

Chrome says: nightly is a harmful program

lolka_bolka
I've tried to download the nightly:

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/2017-02-22_00-02-00/start.html?platform=windows&lang=en&option=php&bits=x64

When download finish, chrome marked it as: may harm your browsing experience...

Re: Chrome says: nightly is a harmful program

Emilian Bold-2
Screenshot?

--emi

emi wrote:
> Screenshot?
>
> --emi

Here you go, but I am bet you can imagine.

This is the link where I downloaded the file:

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/2017-02-22_00-02-00/start.html?platform=windows&lang=en&option=php&bits=x64

Same in chorme, FF, did not try with others.

My Internet Security program does not found any issue when I've installed.

(My OS is hungarian, here is a link what says in english: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/0N3M9yNBRPw)

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_harmful_814.jpg
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_harmful_664.jpg

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:53 PM, lolka_bolka <[hidden email]> wrote:

emi wrote:
> Screenshot?
>
> --emi

Here you go, but I am bet you can imagine.

This is the link where I downloaded the file:

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/2017-02-22_00-02-00/start.html?platform=windows&lang=en&option=php&bits=x64

Same in chorme, FF, did not try with others.

My Internet Security program does not found any issue when I've installed.

(My OS is hungarian, here is a link what says in english: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/0N3M9yNBRPw)

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_harmful_814.jpg
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_harmful_664.jpg

Re: Chrome says: nightly is a harmful program

Emilian Bold-2
Trying to escalate this, thanks for the heads up!

--emi