Case: 8771174494

Diego Dona

FBI

Internet Crime Investigation Center

Minneapolis Suite 3244

136 Washington Avenue, East

MinneapolisMN 55221

Phone: 888-348-1766

Fax: 888-348-1766

November 14, 2017

RE: Case: 8764174477

The IP registered on your name was referred to the FBI's ICC Center (IC3) multiple times as being a possible victim of federal cyber crime.

Through investigation conducted by the Minneapolis Cyber Division of the FBI your IP address and other identifying information were used to commit several online fraud and abuse crimes. This investigation covers the time period from October 7, 2017 to the present.

We appreciate your instant attention . Contact us immediately , at telephone number listed below.

Respectfully, Danika Davis

Internet Crime Investigation Center

Minneapolis Ste. 2122

137 Washington Ave, South