Cannot run netbeans 8.2 on mac sierra

Andrewb29
Hi,

Ive downloaded Netbeans 8.2 on mac sierra with the JDK and JR version 8.
Everytime I try to execute the program it will try and load but then it will then just vanish.

Ive tried with all versions of netbeans 8.2, 8.1, 8.0 etc. and Ive tried using both JDK of 9 and then 8. Both do the same thing, once I execute program, it will try to load then exit.
Ive tried everything restarting, then uninstalling and then reinstalling both the IDE and the JDK's but the problem is still there.

Re: Cannot run netbeans 8.2 on mac sierra

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
https://jaxenter.com/netbeans/using-apache-netbeans-incubating-jdk-9

Hope it help, if not, ler me know, happy to tske a look via Skype.

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 30 Sep 2017, at 19:12, Andrewb29 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Ive downloaded Netbeans 8.2 on mac sierra with the JDK and JR version 8.
Everytime I try to execute the program it will try and load but then it will then just vanish.

Ive tried with all versions of netbeans 8.2, 8.1, 8.0 etc. and Ive tried using both JDK of 9 and then 8. Both do the same thing, once I execute program, it will try to load then exit.
Ive tried everything restarting, then uninstalling and then reinstalling both the IDE and the JDK's but the problem is still there.

It isn't even good grammar.

Papa

“Why are they going to disappear him?'
I don't know.'
It doesn't make sense. It isn't even good grammar.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Strange attitude, powerful Apache, abusive, third world country like, but above all a strange society.

I still remember when, in 1995, MS-Win95 came out; seasoned, non-seasoned programmers and enthusiast programmers alike found a bond with each other based on understanding and developing applications for the new MS OS. Questions; criticism, positive and negative; scorns and approvals of MS-WIN95 were common in the chat rooms, virtual and non-virtual, without any body calling each other trolls. In fact, I cannot say that I witness, ONCE, anyone being called a troll by MS people.
A new society came out later on, maliciously and unethically attacking WIN95 and MS in general with allegations that their OS was based on UNIX and therefore it was better.
Here I am remembering my last email where I explain why I am not a troll to one of the members of that destructive society, truly clearly depicting their abusively destructive attitude. It is clear that those trolls have made it into Apache, Sun MSys and lately MS. I read their personal and philosophical attacks on the posters in one of the most repugnant way possible.
These individuals do nothing but create disdain for, in this case, for NetBeans and now Apache. Like many others, I could just disappear from this mailing list, but I have decided to do otherwise as my most sincere contribution to Apache. I hope Apache is paying attention and targets these destructive members of its society and disappeared them, even if it isn't good grammar.

--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne is composed of students and volunteers dedicated to providing free services to charitable organizations.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: It isn't even good grammar.

wadechandler
Administrator
I do not follow. It seems the only person thus far in your email thread being destructive could be yourself. The reply you are referring to is inferring that the jdk 9 inside of NetBeans work is taking place at Apache. Calling Apache or the NetBeans community a strange society doesn't exactly advance anything.

Wade

On 2017-10-01 9:49 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
https://jaxenter.com/netbeans/using-apache-netbeans-incubating-jdk-9

Hope it help, if not, ler me know, happy to tske a look via Skype.

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: <a href="tel:+31%206%2020320056" value="+31620320056" target="_blank">+31620320056 |
[...]

====================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor

ArbolOne is composed of students and volunteers dedicated to providing free services to charitable organizations.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: It isn't even good grammar.

Papa

Only the dumbest of people believe that the bully is right, just because s/he is bullying others.

Humm, I am not calling NB and/or Apache a strange community, I am referring to a society that has infiltrated all major software developing groups as well as major OSes to corrupt from within. In this email I am addressing the vulgarest of people who think that by bullying others are making their views valid. Only the dumbest of people believe that the bully is right, just because s/he is bullying others.

Let me give you an example. After stating my opinion about the bully I found in this mailing list, I received this email:

Your address ([hidden email]) has been removed from list
[hidden email], probably because we received
non-delivery reports for your address.

You can subscribe again :
[hidden email]
I subscribed again, and again I received the same email, and then I subscribed again, now I am most certain that after this email I will received the same email and would provably not be able to post any more.

My deepest apology to [hidden email], I did not realize that I was piggy-backing on your original email.

Again, I hope NB and/or Apache is/are following this mailing list and take the appropriate actions to prevent this society from ruining/destroy their tremendous efforts to provide such wonderful applications like NB.

On 2017-10-01 9:49 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
https://jaxenter.com/netbeans/using-apache-netbeans-incubating-jdk-9

Hope it help, if not, ler me know, happy to tske a look via Skype.

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: <a href="tel:+31%206%2020320056" value="+31620320056" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+31620320056 |
[...]

Apparently I’m still trying to figure it out myself…lol

Wade Chandler

On 2017-10-01 9:49 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
https://jaxenter.com/netbeans/using-apache-netbeans-incubating-jdk-9

Hope it help, if not, ler me know, happy to tske a look via Skype.

<Mail Attachment.gif>
Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: <a href="tel:+31%206%2020320056" value="+31620320056" target="_blank" class="">+31620320056 |