Cannot install JDK 8u131 with NB 8.2 on Windows 10

Cannot install JDK 8u131 with NB 8.2 on Windows 10

rlecessi
Hello,

I tried to install the latest JDK with NetBeans from Oracle on a brand new Windows 10 laptop. NetBeans appears to have installed, but the Setup said "Installation of JDK 8 Update 131 was not completed". Looking at the log (see installation.txt), I saw "Insufficient disk space for extracting the installation data."

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/installationerror_702.png
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/installation_116.txt

Cannot install JDK 8u131 with NB 8.2 on Windows 10

rlecessi
Minutes after posting, Windows prompted me to restart. It then proceeded to do a massive update, including firmware. I retried the install, and it worked.