Cannot cuse properties of project.properties file in nbproject

Cannot cuse properties of project.properties file in nbproject

Kostas Karadamoglou
Hello

I want to create a custom ant target.

The problem is that I cannot use the project.properties of my project
(located in nbproject folder)

Below I hava my target:

<property file="nbproject/project.properties"/>

     <target name="runDB" description="Start Database">
         <java fork="true"
classname="org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl"
classpathref="${javac.classpath}">
             <arg value="start"/>
         </java>
     </target>

After running the target I get this error message:

C:\Development\Projects\CC401\IrisSchema\build.xml:12: Reference
${libs.JDOM-1.0.classpath}:${libs.Derby-10.0.classpath} not found.

Do you know how can I use the classpath of Netbeans properly?

Thank you in advance, Kostas

Re: Cannot cuse properties of project.properties file in nbproject

Gunnar Grim
Kostas Karadamoglou wrote:

> Hello
>
> I want to create a custom ant target.
>
> The problem is that I cannot use the project.properties of my project
> (located in nbproject folder)
>
> Below I hava my target:
>
> <property file="nbproject/project.properties"/>
>
>      <target name="runDB" description="Start Database">
>          <java fork="true"
> classname="org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl"
> classpathref="${javac.classpath}">
>              <arg value="start"/>
>          </java>
>      </target>
>
> After running the target I get this error message:
>
> C:\Development\Projects\CC401\IrisSchema\build.xml:12: Reference
> ${libs.JDOM-1.0.classpath}:${libs.Derby-10.0.classpath} not found.
>
> Do you know how can I use the classpath of Netbeans properly?
>
> Thank you in advance, Kostas

Try using the attribute 'classpath' isof 'classpathref'. The former
specifies a property value while the latter specifies a path structure.

HTH,
Gunnar