Cannot create a Java ME Mobile Application.

Cannot create a Java ME Mobile Application.

Zachary1234-2
I am running 64 bit Windows 10 Home Edition.
I am running 64 bit Java 1.8.
I have installed Java ME 8.3
I am running Netbeans 8.2

I am trying to create a Java ME (MIDP) style application project in netbeans.

However, the wizard has nothing listed under Emulator Platform or Device,
despite the fact that Java ME comes up under my Java Platforms menu under
CLDC.

-What do I do to get the wizard to detect enough?  If I need to set up an emulator under Java ME 8.3, what do I need to do?

Cannot create a Java ME Mobile Application.

priya465
To resolve it we need to install two plugins:

Java Web Applications (as mentioned by Ali above) and
Sun Java System Web Server 7.0

Cannot create a Java ME Mobile Application.

Zachary1234-2
I believe I have installed the Web plugin already.  Under

[New Project]\[Java Web]\

there is now

[Web Application].

Is that the first plugin?

Where is the Web link that I can download

Sun Java System Web Server from, or where is it in Netbeans 8.2 or
its plugin area

Cannot create a Java ME Mobile Application.

Zachary1234-2
Is there an open source alternative to this server?  It seems that in a commercial context, I would otherwise need to pay a larger amount of money
in order to have a license to allows that.

Is there a GPl license way to set the required server up and have emulation
going successfully?