Can't save Run configuration on my project

Can't save Run configuration on my project

q821522
Hello,

I am trying to change Run configuration settings on my project but everytime when I try to save it, it shows me Saving project data and that keep doing till I wont close Netbeans via Task manager. I switched from Netbeans 8.1 to 8.2 cause of this but it didn't help. Even Run as administrator doesnt help and I am getting lost, do you have any advices?

Thanks :)

Can't save Run configuration on my project

tkellerer

q821522 wrote:
> I am trying to change Run configuration settings on my project but everytime when I try to save it, it shows me Saving project data and that keep doing till I wont close Netbeans via Task manager. I switched from Netbeans 8.1 to 8.2 cause of this but it didn't help. Even Run as administrator doesnt help and I am getting lost, do you have any advices?

Try deleting the userdir:

   http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqWhatIsUserdir

Vry often this solves problems like that:

tkellerer wrote:

> q821522 wrote:
> > I am trying to change Run configuration settings on my project but everytime when I try to save it, it shows me Saving project data and that keep doing till I wont close Netbeans via Task manager. I switched from Netbeans 8.1 to 8.2 cause of this but it didn't help. Even Run as administrator doesnt help and I am getting lost, do you have any advices?
>

> Try deleting the userdir:
>
>    http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqWhatIsUserdir
>
> Vry often this solves problems like that:

Thans for advice but it didn't help me. I found out that I am able to open project as new with remote sources, but then I am not able to create any file to that project.