Can't get rid of compile badge ...

Roy Henderson
Hi,

Running 8.2 on W/7 Pro with J/8. Having problem with compile badges staying against some files in a Javafx project.

Done clean and build. Compile on save option in properties is disabled. I see some mention of open bug which looks similar to my experience ...

Anyone on the list have any suggestions how to turn off the badges?

Thanks!

Roy

Can't get rid of compile badge ...

Henderson, Roy

>> Hi,
>>
>> Running 8.2 on W/7 Pro with J/8. Having problem with compile badges staying against some files in a Javafx project.
>>
>> Done clean and build. Compile on save option in properties is disabled. I see some mention of open bug which looks similar to my experience ...
>>
>> Anyone on the list have any suggestions how to turn off the badges?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Roy

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. The sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails sent to Weatherford e-mail accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (spam). This process could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at our organization. Moreover, based on the scanning results, the full text of e-mails and attachments may be made available to Weatherford security and other personnel for review and appropriate action. If you have any concerns about this process, please contact us at [hidden email].

Re: Can't get rid of compile badge ...

Javier Ortiz-2
Usually when I see this is time to clean your cache folder.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8689780/how-to-clear-the-cache-in-netbeans