CAN'T DELETE

ann.maybury@gmail.com
I am building an upload files section of my program.    As I build, I run tests
I am using a input multiple files tag within a form that references the php server code.   My enviornoment is Windows 10 pro and xampp.

The upload is working, but nebeans will not let me delete some of the files that I have uploaded into products folder of the sources  folder.

I have checked the OS and the files are not marked as read only or other special permissions.

This does not occur for all files.

Can anyone provide me with a clue on why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Ann