C++ Project?

sarahtaylor
I created a project for Dissertation Editing and Proofreading Service (http://www.dissertationhouse.co.uk/editing-service) and I sent it to my client but it couldn't open. I don’t understand what's wrong? Is there any C++ compiler issue how can I open a C++ project?

Re: C++ Project?

wadechandler
Administrator
Is this spam? It feels like spam.

On Feb 2, 2017 8:30 AM, "sarahtaylor" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I created a project for Dissertation Editing and Proofreading Service (http://www.dissertationhouse.co.uk/editing-service) and I sent it to my client but it couldn't open. I don’t understand what's wrong? Is there any C++ compiler issue how can I open a C++ project?

====================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor

Re: C++ Project?

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Yup. Sometimes sneaks through during the manual moderation process, done by me, apologies.

Gj

On 3-2-2017 2:45, Wade Chandler wrote:
Is this spam? It feels like spam.

On Feb 2, 2017 8:30 AM, "sarahtaylor" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I created a project for Dissertation Editing and Proofreading Service (http://www.dissertationhouse.co.uk/editing-service) and I sent it to my client but it couldn't open. I don’t understand what's wrong? Is there any C++ compiler issue how can I open a C++ project?

Re: C++ Project?

wadechandler
Administrator
No worries, was just making sure.