Quantcast

Bundled Subversion

pakito
Hi, I just installed Netbeans 6.9.1 which comes with Bundled Subversion Client for Windows. I've checked at Tools->Plugin and is Active but however, when I try to go Team->Subversion->Checkout, I get the prompt that I need to install Subversion Commandline Client.

Should I install or is it inside the Bundled already?

Re: Bundled Subversion

Ondrej Vrabec-2
Do you run on 32-bit or 64-bit machine? I think the Bundled Subversion
client works only the 32-bit one. In case of 64-bit system you'll have
to try to install subversion from collabnet:
http://www.open.collab.net/downloads/subversion/