Block caret in NetBeans

descartes
Hi,
currently, the IDE editor uses a thin caret for insert and block caret for overwrite mode.  I'd like to have an option to either invert this or use a block caret at all
time.

I tried this but it doesn't work;
http://thuggieg.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-get-block-cursor-caret-in.html

Re: Block caret in NetBeans

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Which operating system and which version of NetBeans?

Please note that the new mailing list that you’re advised to join, instead of this one, is [hidden email] (subscribe via [hidden email]).

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands