BPEL Composite Application java.net.BindException: Address already in use: 8080

BPEL Composite Application java.net.BindException: Address already in use: 8080

stevetronix
I added External WSDL(s) to my BPEL Module which are on localhost:8080 which is used by GlassFish 4. I have GlassFish v2.x running for HTTP on localhost:52059. GF2 and GF4 are on separate domains. They both work fine. However, when I deploy my Composite Application that uses a BPEL Module which references external WSDL(s) on localhost:8080, I am getting the following error. Any idea what it could be?

Code:
ERROR: Successful execution of Start: RetailerBPELModuleCA
WARNING: (JBIMA0405) Start of service assembly RetailerBPELModuleCA succeeded partially; some service units failed to start.
    * Component: sun-http-binding
      ERROR: (SOAPBC_START_1) HTTPBC-E00205: Start failed. java.lang.Exception: LifecycleException:  PWC3985: Protocol handler initialization failed: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: 8080
    * Component: sun-bpel-engine
      INFO: (JBIMA0409) Lifecycle operation start succeeded for Service Unit RetailerBPELModuleCA-RetailerBPELModule.
Cleaning up...
[stop-service-assembly]
    Stopping a service assembly...
        host=localhost