Alt-GR characters not displayed in NB 4.1

Alt-GR characters not displayed in NB 4.1

Sébastien Stormacq
Hello,

On a laptop with a fr_CH keyboard, all alt-gr characters are not displayed in Netbeans editor window.  This includes chars like ][{} ...

This seems to be a general Java issue, because others applications behaves the same way.

We are using Java 1.5.0_02 under Linux with Xorg

Any help ?

Thanks

Seb
--
Sebastien Stormacq
Solution Architect
Fax +352 49 11 33 33
Email [hidden email]

Re: Alt-GR characters not displayed in NB 4.1

Roman Strobl
Hi Sebastien,

I think you've crossed this bug JDK:

I'm trying to get this one resolved with JDK people. More details are
available in bugster (incl. the debug output they requested). Feel free
to add your comments.

-Roman