Additional Software

Sridhar Chinnabhandar teacher of Computer Sci and Math 2003

Hello,

I have a basic question :

I have an XP machine. If I download NetBeans 4.1, what other software will
I need to run Java Applications, Applets and programs in JDBC, JSP and
Servlets? Kindly let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Sridhar

New Horizons Regional Education Center

Re: Additional Software

Karel Zikmund
Hi Sridar,

Please use [hidden email] as the right mailing list for this kind of questions next time. Thanks.

Java Application, Applets, JSP and Servlets work fine with NetBeans installed (+ Java sure) without any additional software.
I think that for JDBC you need a driver to your database, but I'm not 100% sure.

-Karel

Sridhar Chinnabhandar teacher of Computer Sci and Math 2003 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a basic question :
>
> I have an XP machine. If I download NetBeans 4.1, what other software will
> I need to run Java Applications, Applets and programs in JDBC, JSP and
> Servlets? Kindly let me know ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
> Sridhar

> New Horizons Regional Education Center

Re: Additional Software

Sridhar Chinnabhandar teacher of Computer Sci and Math 2003

Hello Karel,

Thanks for the reply.I will do so in future.

Thanks,
Sridhar

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:35:26 +0200, Karel Zikmund wrote