Adding JTabbed panel class in Netbeans

Mat1
In NetBeans, in GUI package I have created JPanel classes that depending on the user action are added to the main frame to shown to the user.

Now I want to use JTabbedPanel classes instead of JPanel classes. After right click on the GUI package there is no option to add tabbed pane class, but classes such JFrame, JPanel can be added to the package. This is quite confusing since in a Swing container the tabbed pane and panel are in the same hierarchy, both are containers so I would have expected that tabbed pane class can be added and used in GUI package in the same way as pane class.

Because on GUI package there is no option to add tabbed panel class , do I have to use panel that will hold a tabbed pane?