Quantcast

Access Module Installer in another package

Access Module Installer in another package

mcheung63
This forum is NEARLY dead. Don't expect to get an answer.

Re: Access Module Installer in another package

Geertjan Wielenga-3

It is not dead at all, in fact. However, if a question is asked that
does not make sense to anybody, you'll probably not get an answer. The
more you explain the context in which you're working, i.e., WHY you are
trying to do whatever it is you're trying to do, the more likely someone
will be able to help you.

Gj

On 15-4-2017 17:18, mcheung63 wrote:
> This forum is NEARLY dead. Don't expect to get an answer.

Re: Access Module Installer in another package

mcheung63

thanks for the reply. It encourages me. I will build a complete kernel development suite in Netbeans during my PHD in next few years :-)

It is not dead at all, in fact. However, if a question is asked that
does not make sense to anybody, you'll probably not get an answer. The
more you explain the context in which you're working, i.e., WHY you are
trying to do whatever it is you're trying to do, the more likely someone
will be able to help you.

Gj

On 15-4-2017 17:18, mcheung63 wrote:
> This forum is NEARLY dead. Don't expect to get an answer.

Re: Access Module Installer in another package

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Excellent. :-)

Gj