About dialog

mjs--
Hello,

I'm trying to alter the about dialog.  I've read through http://blogs.kiyut.com/tonny/2007/10/18/customize-netbeans-platform-splash-screen-and-about-dialog/#.WV-kdbpFxaQ.  It describes how to customize the about dialog splash image as well as changing copyright info.  I was wondering if it was possible to manipulate the size of the about dialog.  For example I would like to remove the copyright portion entirely and make the box smaller overall.  I was hoping to be able to do this without creating an entirely new panel (Shown here: https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/about-the-about-dialog-box).  I'm using NetBeans 8.2.

Thanks

Re: About dialog

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Best to write to [hidden email] with questions about the
NetBeans Platform and NetBeans APIs.

Thanks,

Geertjan