About NetBeans IDE.

Jesus U,Quiceno Z.
Hello good afternoon.
  Nice to greet you.
  I'm using NetBeans IDE, but my computer works under the Windows x32 operating system, and its official download page https://netbeans.org/
  It does not show me the download for the Windows operating system x32 but for Windows x64, I ask you please if you can send this e-mail to the whole package to install NetBeans IDE, on my computer that uses Windows x32, I need to have all the Java package so that the NetBeans IDE runs perfectly, all the JDK and the JVM, so that it has no problem.
  I am, Jesús U, Quiceno Z, electrical engineering student at the University of Carabobo, and I am developing a degree project to obtain the title of Electrical Engineer.