AJAX question

Neil B. Cohen-3
If this is the wrong place to ask this question, please redirect me...

I have been using Netbeans/VWP/Hibernate to build web apps for a while
now. I've not done much with Javascript. Is it possible to incorporate
AJAX technology into a VWP application? If so, can someone point me at
some examples or tutorials? If not, does that mean I need to use only
something like JMaki and javascript to build my application?

Thanks,

nbc

NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Verisign Inc.)
PHONE:  703-948-4471
DOMAIN: [hidden email]

Re: AJAX question

Glenn Holmer
On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 14:43 -0400, Neil B. Cohen wrote:
> I have been using Netbeans/VWP/Hibernate to build web apps for a while
> now. I've not done much with Javascript. Is it possible to incorporate
> AJAX technology into a VWP application? If so, can someone point me at
> some examples or tutorials? If not, does that mean I need to use only
> something like JMaki and javascript to build my application?

If I were you, I'd learn ICEfaces and forget about VWP.

http://www.netbeans.org/community/releases/67/relnotes.html#uml-plugin

Glenn Holmer                          [hidden email]
Software Engineer                        phone: 414-908-1809
Weyco Group, Inc.                          fax: 414-908-1601