[82cat] Reminder: New mailing list

Hermien Pellissier
Hi,

Please switch to the Apache NetCAT mailing list [1] as soon as
possible, as this old one will become obsolete from today.

This week the first tasks for the NetCAT 9.0 program will be
announced. But you will miss out if you are not subscribed to the new
list!

[1] [hidden email]

Best wishes,
Hermien

[82cat] Re: Reminder: New mailing list

Brett Ryan
Can you send out a message on it? I did subscribe but haven't seen activity in a while.

> On 13 Jun 2017, at 14:51, Hermien Pellissier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please switch to the Apache NetCAT mailing list [1] as soon as
> possible, as this old one will become obsolete from today.
>
> This week the first tasks for the NetCAT 9.0 program will be
> announced. But you will miss out if you are not subscribed to the new
> list!
>
> [1] [hidden email]
>
> Best wishes,
> Hermien

[82cat] Re: Reminder: New mailing list

Jiří Kovalský
Yes, we will be sending a welcome message there shortly.

Thanks,
-Jirka

Dne 13.6.2017 v 10:54 Brett Ryan napsal(a):

> Can you send out a message on it? I did subscribe but haven't seen activity in a while.
>
>> On 13 Jun 2017, at 14:51, Hermien Pellissier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please switch to the Apache NetCAT mailing list [1] as soon as
>> possible, as this old one will become obsolete from today.
>>
>> This week the first tasks for the NetCAT 9.0 program will be
>> announced. But you will miss out if you are not subscribed to the new
>> list!
>>
>> [1] [hidden email]
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Hermien

[82cat] Re: Reminder: New mailing list

Atul Palandurkar
Subscribed

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
[hidden email]

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH