[82cat] Re: Time for Tribes!

Giuseppe Tino
Hi all,
sorry I get a bit lost.
What are the modules that still need a tribe leader?
If there is a small one that doesn't require too much effort I can do the tribe leader.
When the synergy test will officially start?

Giuseppe

PS: For a better organization of the email could we use the [90cat] tag at the start of the subject as we usually did for the previous netcat editions?

[82cat] Re: Time for Tribes!

thilina.java
Hello Giuseppe,
Have a look at this.

http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/tribes.php

So far no leaders mentioned for followings.
Web Client
Debugger
PHP
GUI Builder
Java EE
Unit Testing
Version Control
C/C++
Groovy

Regards,
Thilina Ranathunga

Best regards,
Thilina Ranathunga.

[82cat] Re: Time for Tribes!

Hermien Pellissier
Hi,

You posted this to the old mailing list. Please remember to post to
[hidden email] instead of this obsolete list?

>> If there is a small one that doesn't require too much effort I can do the
>> tribe leader.

Giuseppe, I would say that it also depends on what aspect of NetBeans
you are interested in. :) When you make your decision, please reply on
the new mailing list?

>> When the synergy test will officially start?

The schedule is available at [1]. Test spec review starts next week.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT

>> PS: For a better organization of the email could we use the [90cat] tag at
>> the start of the subject as we usually did for the previous netcat editions?

Could you please post this suggestion as a separate thread on the new
mailing list?

~ Hermien