#2: See you in Apache!

Jiří Kovalský
Is our second attempt to turn off NetBeans mailing lists successful?

This time hopefully nobody will get this message again and it ends in
/dev/nul

-Jirka

Re: #2: See you in Apache!

Don Raikes
Jirka,

I got this message but no earlier one.

Is our second attempt to turn off NetBeans mailing lists successful?

This time hopefully nobody will get this message again and it ends in /dev/nul

-Jirka

Re: #2: See you in Apache!

Greenberg, Gary-3
I got this message

Re: [82cat] #2: See you in Apache!

Jiří Kovalský
Hi Martin,

    yes, something strange happened over the weekend. I have also got
hundreds of old e-mails which were stuck somewhere for a long time and
only now got released. :)

Just ignore these.

And by the way, NetCAT 10.0 now starts here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT

-Jirka